Cartoon/Western Animation General

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
Why is someone who made Gross Fratboy stoner movies decades ago pretending to be a feminist anyway?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

God fuck me! The more I see this atrocity, the more of a bitch Teela is!!

This is your “Strong female character”?! Whining like an insipid, entitled brat!?

Smith had to call it an “Anime” to try and leech off it’s success since this is the crap the west puts out..  
I knew that’s how’d it go!

In short:

full

Now comes the “Toxic fans that hate women” garbage. They’ll do it. They keep proving people like me right and making more jaded to their bullshit.
Cyborg_pony

@Penguin Dragneel  
And I remember people where shitting on me for being skepticism.

They’ve gone awfully silent. Proven right again. All snark, no substance. I doubt the 2nd half will be any better if not a cop-out. Sure looks like with the fact there’s no figure shown for her, that she becomes WAH-MAN and defeats Skelegod.

The more you have to deliberate knock down a character to make the one you want look better. The weaker that character tends to look, and be. No matter what.

People don’t like anime just because it’s visually appealing. They like it because there’s also good writing. Look at South Park. Graphically bland, but the writing of Matt Stone and Trey Parker has kept that show going.
Cyborg_pony

@Penguin Dragneel  
Every modern Hollywood trope is in this. It’s exactly if not worse then what was said in the rumors.

Male characters are beaten down, killed off and made jokes. Female characters are petulant and entitled brats whining about their Ex’s. “Here’s my Girlfriend, but we’re totally not in a relationship, but kind not.”

Who is this for? “It’s for the fans!” they said… The “Fans” being people that hated the original. This is anti-help. I hope Mettle like the surge of toy sales, because they’re gonna drop HARD after this, and I expect audience score to fluctuate heavily, last I saw it was in the 30’s.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide