Cartoon/Western Animation General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@northern haste  
cue the anti-Modern Simpsons people already ragging on this  
Also they’re going to put Herman in the spotlight? I remember watching TheRealJims talk about how niche of a character he is. But why Barney as Iron Man?
Background Pony #E48B
Why does it feel like Nickelodeon still has the mentality that cartoons should only be for kids? Cartoon Network and Disney Channel started to make cartoons for all ages that could be dark and serious like Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Infinity Train, Gravity Falls, Amphibia and The Owl House, while Nickelodeon still makes mostly light-hearted cartoons like Spongebob and The Loud House.
Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
@Dex Stewart  
I know Clifford doesn’t have much in the way of lore, but this seems like a particularly stupid take on the character.

And apparently they’re fighting an evil corporation in this one? The last act is gonna be a straight kaiju fight, isn’t it?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide