Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Hali the Emoji girl  
And she’s one of many.

I doubt people remember this, but there was one Tumblr artist that used ponies as a mouth piece to whine about certain jokes, but then drew Naruto in those very situations, but it was okay because it wasn’t that. It was “Non-con”.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Cyborg_pony
They went all SJW and started targeting anyone who drew NSFW content, and anyone who was friends with people who drew NSFW content. They started doxxing them and sharing edited, out-of-context screenshots of Discord messages to try to make them look bad. And I was one of their targets.

Welcome to the club, my brother! Here, have a seat. Mine was SPOP.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Cyborg_pony  
Yeah, it was pretty dumb on Bluth’s part to release his movies side-by-side next to whatever Disney movie was coming out on the same day. As debatable as his 90s movies are, I’m sure if he played his cards right and chose to not release them next to a big Disney movie, those movies would have probably had their problems more ironed out. But I still can’t hate Rock-a-Doodle. :P Even after moving past my brief obsession with that movie.  
Still, I wish Don Bluth could catch one more lucky break in his life before he leaves us.

I remember those pics! It makes me wish we got to see Undertale in a similar treatment instead. At least I’ve seen one pic that agrees with me.

@Background Pony #89BD  
sigh As much as I hate to admit it, you are correct.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide