Cartoon/Western Animation General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@northern haste  
This nod to the Sonic movie design controversy and the improved redesign is the reason why this episode isn’t included on Disney Plus? Has Disney stated WHY?

@TheHappySpaceman  
Oh man, that really has me scared. I’m surprised Adult Swim hasn’t made its own independent channel yet.
Background Pony #5B8E
@Red-Supernova  
They have in Canada, but the schedule there is bare, i know they’ll include more shows, though.

@TheHappySpaceman  
I do have a feeling that CN might give Adult swim independence if they decide to go 24 hours again.
Background Pony #B319
I just saw the “Mother Simpson” episode of The Simpsons, and I feel heartbroken inside.
Background Pony #B319
Are you guys really dedicated to spending the rest of your life doing nothing but whine about Teen Titans Go?
Background Pony #5B8E
Well, there was a lot of instances where the TTG hate got too far, so yeah.  
Remember the Georgia fire? The TTG haters wanted the Cartoon Network to burn down.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide