Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #D39F
“The 2015 Muppet show was too adult! These aren’t the Muppets I know!”.

When someone makes a comment like that, you can tell their first exposure to the Muppets was Muppet Babies or any of the post-Henson Muppet movies.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Well,I’ve rewatched Charlotte’s Web. I got the full screen version. At first I thought,well,crap. But now I’ve watched the whole thing,and it looked fine,I can’t imagine it looking any better in widescreen. I watched the theatrical trailer,and it’s all cropped footage of the full screen version.  
So,was it made in full screen,then cropped for theaters?  
Weird,but that makes me wonder all the more why two different aspect ratios got two separate DVD releases.
Background Pony #48E5
I find it weird that Fox Kids aired 2 episodes of digimon, sometimes a marathon.
Background Pony #48E5
@Dex Stewart  
Yeah, usually it was 2, but sometimes it was 3. October 2000 thru January 2001 had 3 episodes, with the first 2 at 9:00AM and 9:30AM and the third a half hour later at 10:30AM.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide