Cartoon/Western Animation General

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

Cartoon tribute to Diego Maradona (1960 - 2020)

Al poco que debutó  
Marado, Marado  
La doce fue quien coreó  
Marado, Marado  
Su sueño tenía una estrella  
Llena de gol y gambetas

full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
Ask Stan Sakai. I always wondered that too, especially considering Stan always let him cameo in every TMNT cartoon, (in multiple episodes even) and he even wrote the multipart episode arc featuring Usagi in the 2012 series.

The 2003 series even used other characters from the Usagi Yojimbo series. Hilariously, Usagi’s rhino buddy even dressed up like Rocksteady in one episode. (Rocksteady & Bebop sadly didn’t exist in this canon. Laird wanted to keep the mutant count low in the 2003 series.)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Apparently Usagi Yojimbo got his start in the anthology comic Critters.  
full  
I have a few vintage issues of it. These were presumably back when it was more socially acceptable to be a furry.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I think that’s ‘cause back then nobody knew what a furry was. For a long time I didn’t, I just called them “Cartoon Animals.”

Though, it’s rather confusing “Furry” can either mean both an anthropomorphic animal character, or the fans of them.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@northern haste  
I think it’s more a reference of the dinosaurs in the movie running loose and breaking out of captivity. But really, it’s not much of a clever joke because the caption “This time it’s safe” is so generic it could be used for anything.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Holofan4life  
Not really because In the scene they fly past over parks Representing the other movies.  
the park still only opened once was open for several years and Even the dinosaur that caused the park to closed was designed to be a weapon
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Pone 2.0  
Eh, I disagree, (y’know, some say the same about Pokémon & stuff) as honestly if you ignore John K.‘s crimes, (he wasn’t even involved in most of the series, as he was fired early on) and look past it’s “childish grossout humor,” it was actually very well animated/illustrated, had a certain dignity mixed into it’s craziness, and some things reminiscent of the classic theatrical & TV cartoon shorts.  
And it genuinely had good dialogue, (Ren’s insults are epic) and humor to it, and got away with alot for a kid show.

It also kinda helped with Simpsons get cartoons out of that “Cartoons are only for kids” stigma, as even adults enjoyed it.  
(The “Adult Party Cartoon” went overboard though.)
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I gotta admit, I do rather miss the era of Newgrounds/early YouTube cartoons like Eddsworld where they were allowed to be unfiltered without being full-on “adult cartoons.”

Guess that era was like lightning in a bottle.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@TheHappySpaceman  
Honestly “Adult Cartoons” are so unbearable these days. It’s been more than 30 years since The Simpsons became mainstream, the era where that formula was cool and edgy has been over for a long time now yet We still get cartoons trying it to this day
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Don’t  
Agreed. Just because a cartoon is made for adults doesn’t mean it should have to rub it in your face how adult it is every scene. I’m glad we are finally getting some adult cartoons that have actual substance, and aren’t just edgy/raunchy humor for the sake of being edgy and raunchy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide