Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
BTTF2 actually predicted alot of things according to some websites.  
One shoe company even made a pair of self-lacing shoes, and gave one to Michael J. Fox.

But yeah, the dehydrated pizza from Pizza Hut would be cool.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
Back to the Future had a cartoon apparently, I’ve never seen it as I was born after 1995. I’m more used to Cartoon Cartoons on Friday night on Cartoon Network.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

Officer: Who is the most intelligent soldier in the company?…  
Soldier: Um… I think that’s Private Fritz!  
Officer: All right, then bring him over here right now!!!.  
Soldier: It’s not possible…  
Soldier: He deserted last night!!.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@ShadowBolt Platinum  
I remember it oddly reaired around the early 2000s on some networks, and I remember seeing it just before the “FoxBox/4KidsTV” block would air. Apparently, the cartoon series is on DVD, or used to be.

Christopher Lloyd in-character as Doc Brown actually hosted it in opening, and ending live-action segments (kinda like the “Super Mario Super Show,” and such) though, oddly the animated segments had the Doc voiced by Dan Casteneleta. (Homer Simpson.)  
Bill Nye before he became famous was also in the show demonstrating science experiments for the Doc during the live-action host segments.

My local Walmart is oddly selling toys based on the cartoon designs. Biff Tanon was really goofing looking.
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Beau Skunky  
I mean the one about the witch or demon or alien girl and her two nerd friends that reminded me of Invader Zim

I still can’t find it anywhere  
Don’t even remember it’s name
Background Pony #6F5C
/co/ is bitching about how woke the new Animaniacs is.

It’s almost like most people who work in the animation industry and entertainment as a whole lean far left and always have.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #6F5C  
The original Animaniacs was a li’l political too, but it poked fun at the left like Clinton (whom was prez at the time) so it wasn’t too one-sided.

Granted, the internet is probably overreacting again, as I hear it’s not as biased as say “Family Guy.”

@Don’t  
I dunno what that is either.
Background Pony #6F5C
What if the original Animaniacs was lightning in a bottle, and the reboot was NEVER going to be as good?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
I doubt they’d poke fun at anything on one side and just be the typical very bias “We should have won! We got cheated!” whining and never question the other side, epically with what we know now, the that Hollywood has been doing for the past 4 years and won’t stop. What I’ve been seeing, hasn’t been quelled any worries that won’t be the case. Seems like the same type of schlock most reboots tend to be.

Doesn’t help that anyone that doesn’t go along is lambasted endlessly until they agree with “The group” on everything (ask Jones town how that went) How many times have we’ve seen them cannibalize each other, in an never-ending purity test?
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
Been rewatching ogtt since I lost my laptop (season 4 and the last half of 1). I’m not seeing were people this notion that it aged poorly, the fun episodes are good, the drama is still good and the animation is great.
lasty

dead to you
So far, I’ve seen ten out of order episodes of new Animaniacs and a couple clips and…yeah, it’s usually pretty funny, overall.

Man, those Russian election meddling jokes just got funnier every time. Not because the joke was so good it retained the humor over all the repetitions. No, it…it definitely wasn’t that. It was from me imagining the writers of those episodes watching the news that fateful day when the report was gonna come out. I pictured them doing it like kids watching Saturday morning cartoons. Dressed beyond casually, bunny slippers, big bowl of Lucky Charms. Hoping with the same energy as “Man, how will the X-Men get out of this one!?” that they’d nail Trump to the wall with indisputable proof that he and Putin were in cahoots (maybe in cahoots…and love?). And after months of reviews, investigation, testimony, calls for impeachment, absolute and unshakable certainty from most of the media that Russia definitely hacked our very democracy at Orangeman’s behest, they found out that…naw, prob’ly not.

And I imagine them dropping their spoons and splashing their heart-pattern underwear with purple milk at the shock. At not being vindicated and at…oh, no, they wrote so many jokes asserting that as truth. So, so many jokes that completely stop working even a little bit if it’s kinda proven really unlikely, at best! this is gonna be so embarrassing, when it airs more than a year from then..! But wait! Maybe there’s still time to change those jokes so they won’t age like fine raw chicken at room temperature! A frantic e-mail to Spielberg! They wait for a reply and…the scripts were finalized and locked in weeks ago!? Insert weakly-terrified Buttercup meme here.

Of course, that probably didn’t actually happen and the longevity of the Trump hate-boner covered for the potential dating of the jokes. But I thought it was funny.

@Don’t  
What else do you remember about it? Character names, episode titles, someone who made it, some visual that stood out? I looked into Carl2 a little and saw that it aired on Jettix. Is that right?

@WyrmSpawN  
That, and the years-long avalanche of anger and loathing toward one side from the entertainment industry makes it a little too easy to think, maybe the jokes aren’t super good-natured this time. Maybe less “fun ribbing” and more “No, seriously, fuck this guy, he’s the worst, we sincerely hate him as a person and wish terrible things on him”. But since it’s a cartoon, they honk a clown horn while they say it.  
Maybe not, I’m not a mind-reader, I could be wrong.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide