Cartoon/Western Animation General

Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I’m talking to someone right now who actually doesn’t like Animaniacs and doesn’t understand why people like it so much. His reasons are “it’s feels very annoying and very irritating to watch, I feel the characters are very irritating and not funny, I hate the singing in it, I feel it’s throwing stuff in my face, it burns me up on how people praise this show and it like it’s the holy grail, I don’t get it because it was very unpleasant to watch and don’t hold up well, I can see why people don’t make shows like that any more”
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Red-Supernova  
I don’t like everything in Animaniacs,but my feeling is that when it was good,it was REALLY good.  
I guess it’s all personal preference. Like I don’t know why people like Superhero movies so much. I find them mostly boring And annoying and I hate the cgi effects.  
Your friend just has to accept that they’re in the minority.  
Did they happen to say what kind of cartoons they do like?
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Dex Stewart  
He said that he does like Spongebob and considers it to be the better show and has held up better. Also, he isn’t scared of 90s kids threatening to kill him over saying that. He did like Pinky and the Brain though.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Dustcan

CN Real, because the channel is called CARTOON! NETWORK! Say what you will about TTG, but at least it is actually a, you know, CARTOON!
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean yeah, CN Real is the opposite of what a channel called Cartoon Network should be airing. But on the other hand a channel called Cartoon Network should in theory have more than one show to air, which goes against their several year long dogma of “TTG all day, erry day. And a few days after that.”
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Live action shows deal with that,too. Carlos transforms into a monster after being stung by a “Barillian Bug”,He has his shirt off,and rips through his pants when he Transforms.full  
Cassie is fully clothed when she is transformed,and once she is restored her clothes come back along with her normal body.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide