Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
There’s a joke to be made her about how Kipo has negative shipping fuel with Benson being gay and Kipo and Wolf having such a big age difference, but I’m not going to be the one to make it!

…Wait.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@TheHappySpaceman  
also months are important, if one person is a flat 19 and the other is 17 and 11 months most prosecutors probably aren’t going to go hard on the statutory rape charges,

Also avatar does that thing like allot of anime where adults and the main cast are indistinguishable and the only people actually written as different are those significantly younger or older, like no one would doubt you if you said the entire main cast of ATLA were all the exact same age,
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega  
Both true points. I think only Toph and Aang have their ages confirmed in the show itself, and I only know the rest because of research. I’m still surprised that Azula isn’t the oldest member of Ozai’s Angels…

(Of course, Twitter will be quick to bring up Toph’s age as a reason that Tokka can’t work, but that’s because Twitter sucks.)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TheHappySpaceman

No heart for squirrels, says the man with the Panzerfuchs avatar.

And besides, you take all the drama from the medieval-christian pseudo-roman. How else should the poor monks justify that they were able to maintain their strange faith between Vikings and Angel-Saxons? ;-)
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
Okay, so the last episode of Kipo had a character called Mulholland, and I didn’t want to say anything about it, but I thought it might have been a David Lynch reference, since he had a film called Mulholland Drive.

Then I noticed that the next episode is called “Twin Beaks.” So… yup, definitely a David Lynch reference.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide