Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Illumination is making a Super Mario movie. I hope it’s better than their usual fare. Their movies are so conventional and bland. I really don’t like alot of the designs they go with,I’m hoping for Mario they’ll just straight up use the models Nintendo uses.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
lol I actually kinda liked “Pixels,” it wasn’t overly-vulgar, had nice animations/designs, and seemed like a love letter to the earlier days of gaming. I think it’s no masterpiece, but a bit overhated, just because it’s “cool” to hate Adam Sandler nowadays. (Which, I don’t get, because “Billy Madison,” & “Happy Gilmore” were my childhood, and while his recent movies aren’t always good admittedly, some aren’t bad, and I hear IRL Adam Sandler is a nice, calm, shy guy, unlike alot of Hollywood celebs.)

Also, some animated features can take 5, or more years to make. Some like “Little Nemo: Adventures in Slumberland,” and “The Thief and the Cobbler” took over a decade. (In fact, oddly, the Capcom NES tie-in for “Little Nemo” came out in America, before the movie did.)
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@igotnopicks  
@Angrybrony  
lol I already stated why, I feel I don’t need to “justify/defend” myself on that any further, and isn’t it a bit ironic to hassle me about kinda liking an unpopular movie, when we’re on a site that practically worships a cartoon for little girls about ponies?

Besides, everyone here probably likes at least one so-called “crappy” movie. (Especially, if they’re a MST3K fan, like me.)
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I just watched Quest for Camelot for the first time. It reminded me of Don Bluth’s Thumbelina. Not in story or art style of course,but in execution. Alot of superfluous characters that I’m sure at one point had more of a purpose. Also,thanks,Merlin,you were utterly pointless.  
The music was meh,the Superman theme comes out of freaking nowhere,that was weird.  
I notice alot of the animation is wobbly,it’s not solid. The characters look like they’re filled with jelly.  
It’s an okay flick for kids but it’s pretty forgettable.  
Right after I watched an episode of Cow and Chicken. Not really sure why I did…I certainly enjoyed that more than Quest for Camelot.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
As much as I love Don Bluth’s stuff, “Thumbelina” definitely wasn’t his best, (the animation was still good) and I recall Don wasn’t pleased with it, or his other “low-point” movies like “A Troll in Central Park.” Still, “Anastasia” was quite good, (historical innacuracies aside) and so was the underrated “Titan A.E.”

I recall Lauren Faust worked on “Quest For Camalot,” and hates that movie too.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide