Cartoon/Western Animation General

AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

When was the last time a Nickelodeon spinoff cartoon was any good, especially in the last decade?

I can’t think of anything.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@northern haste  
Reminds me of the recent statements from the Wachowski Sisters about The Matrix being a metaphor for being trans. Like, yes, real nice to say that over two decades after the fact. How is that any different from J.K. saying that Dumbledore is gay long afterwards?

@Vivace  
God dammit…

@AC97  
The Lege–wait, no… Planet She–no, not that either… Sam and C–bugger, that’s not a cartoon… Yeah, you’re right, I can’t think of anything.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
I’ve heard the take that Las Casagrandes being a spinoff is segregationist because it took a Latin American family out of a show with a white lead family and put it in another show that’s pretty much riding the coattails of the original show.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
alright, looks like next death battle is between todoroki and zuko.
Can I mention for the record that as a Sailor Moon Fan and a Dragonball fan, seeing that teamkilling bitch get her teeth kicked in and seeing Beerus go all out was AWESOME.
Todoroki vs Zuko is a hard one. Todoroki is far more powerful, but Zuko is much more skilled.

zuko also has pyrokinetic control so todoroki is to need more fire then ice.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’m seeing people who hate Star Trek Lower Decks point to Rotten Tomatoes as evidence it’s a “flop”. Even if I did agree with them,Rotten Tomatoes can suck a dick.I’m sick of people pretending like RT is the end-all word on everything.
northern haste
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Enter if you dare
@Dex Stewart rotten tomatoes scores pretty much only count when they say what people want them to.  
I guarantee you you if it was a fresh score people would have claimed it the critics were paid off
Background Pony #C3B0
With Kamp Koral and a Patrick show in the works, it looks like Spongebob is going down the same road as Rugrats: getting shitty spinoffs nobody wanted so Nickelodeon can continue to beat the dead horse.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
As much as I dislike what Bryke did with later projects, when even they want nothing to do with this, then that doesn’t bode well. It’s the equivalent of George Lucas being personally ashamed of The Star Wars Holiday Special.

Let’s not get too concerned, though. I mean, as we know, Netflix has always done justice to their live action remakes of anime, right?

…wait…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide