Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #C3B0
Speaking of Muppet Babies, where are their parents? Do they just dump their kids off with Nanny?
Background Pony #E165
@Beau Skunky  
The jealousy part isn’t the only similarity. Both the toys that the other toy are jealous of are some sort of space hero toy who think they’re the real deal. Though Buzz learns he’s a toy, while I don’t think Galaxina (that was her name right?) ever realized she’s one, she’s just convinced to go along with it.

Though as for major differences there’s the whole “toy will be frozen forever if they’re seen moving or in a different place until the power of love and/or singing wakes them up” bit in The Christmas Toy, and that wasn’t a problem in Toy Story.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #E165  
The stories are still pretty different though, as the Jim Henson one didn’t involve the toys getting lost, and having to try to find their way home before the kid moves away, only to be found by a punk kid they have to escape before it’s too late, and such.

So it’s very unfair to accuse Toy Story of being a “rip-off.”
Background Pony #C3B0
Is “Comedy-focused spinoff of popular cartoon” the “Characters from an existing show, but as kids/babies” of this generation?
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #C3B0  
@Dex Stewart  
The difference is though is they aren’t younger, just cartoonier. So those names wouldn’t make sense anyway.

Truthfully, I don’t always mind cartoonier “lighter & softer” incarnations, (let’s not forget, that’s what the original TMNT cartoon, and “The Mask” were compared to their original gory comics) as some can be done right. Like “Justice League Action,” or “Batman Brave and the Bold.”
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
I’m not really sure how to classify that one. (I like it too.)  
It’s not actually, a “Muppet Babies/Flintstones kids” kinda show, because they’re different characters from the Looney Tunes cast, just expies.  
And it’s not really “lighter & softer,” as frankly it’s just as edgy, as the original Looney Tunes, which was already cartoony to begin with.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beau Skunky  
I guess I just think some reboots suck more than others.the absolute bottom in my opinion would be PPG16. For cartoony goofball reboots the one I like most is…I guess Pony Life.  
I’ve heard Wabbit called cartoony,but I found it boring as mud.
Background Pony #C3B0
With the great job he did on the 2011 movie, why didn’t Disney make Jason Segel the showrunner for Muppets Now?
Background Pony #C3B0
Fozzie (The guy who voiced Fozzie, anyway) voiced a dentist in Big City Greens, Kermit will guest-star on Amphibia.

Will Gonzo appear in The Owl House? He could bond with Luz over being seen as weird.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Ever think about how bloodbending could be an actually useful medical tool for waterbenders also skilled in healing? Like it could help someone with blood clots or to prevent a post-birth hemorrhage kinda thing.

If only it weren’t borne from hatred.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Aren’t they already babies though? And they did the opposite of that with Rugrats with “All Grown-Up.” (Kinda a misleading title, seeing as they’re basically tweens in it.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide