Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Man, Sometimes you just find some BADASS art of cartoons you've watch.

Now this is He-Man!

And so, after defeating Keldor. The proud warrior Randor sat on his thrown as Eternia's king.
And over the years wore his crown upon a troubled brow, wondering when this "hero" of Eternia will appear and what threats will the kingdom face to need of him.
Background Pony #C3B0
I look forward to new Amphibia and Owl House episodes every Saturday, but I HATE using the DisneyNow player. It keeps replaying scenes, and is constantly buffering.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Dex Stewart
This is kinda why, despite CG being terrible and the death of animation, I do want a CG Masters of the Universe show. Traditional animation just can't keep up with the original character concepts, which kinda demand complex detail and dramatic lighting.

I remember talking to someone who wanted Kengan Ashura done in traditional animation, because he didn't like CG. I had to gently explain that this…

…would either look like shit, or give the poor animator an aneurism by the time he's finished a dozen or so key frames.
Angrybrony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - The Nerd Out Thread

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥

man, if only the owl house fan art was this and not drowned out by stupid shit like luzamity. fucking yuri ruins everything.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~