Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #C3B0
I don’t notice the problems in a show like pacing or rushed plotlines.

I think I might be dumb.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@icey wicey 1517  
@northern haste  
I still watched them as a kid though regardless, (and so did many other kids) and sometimes even my parents enjoyed it with us.

Heck, back then they actually made children’s cartoons out of Rated R movies like Police Academy, Robocop, Rambo, and the Toxic Avenger.  
Back in the early ’90s anything went.
Background Pony #6A5A
At home: Disney’s Adventures of the Gummi Bears

On the road (iPad): Guardians of the Galaxy
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #6A5A  
I admit, I like the Gummi Bears too.

It’s funny some things in it might not fly nowadays, (like it’s romanticized version of the “castle/midevil days”) but it was still a good show, (with good Japanese overseas animation) and had a pretty positive episode where Tummi befriended a blind human girl, whom was treated with respect, and taught Tummi that she can still do alot despite her impairment.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, though it had nothing to do with the candy itself.

I’ve seen some accuse it of being a “Smurfs” rip-off, but honestly the only thing it had in common was it was in midevil times, focuses on fantasy creatures, and had a recurring villain. (Though, sometimes they’d have new ones or new creatures kinda like MLP:FIM) The Smurfs had a whole civilization, while there were only 6 or 7 Gummis hiding in the kingdom.  
In fact, honestly I like the Gummi Bears better, as they had more to them then one personality quirk, had different kinds of adventures, and I guess the Smurfs were before my time. (’90s kid here.)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So YouTube apparently removed the SpongeBob Anime video and gave the uploader a strike on his channel because it wasn’t suitable for kids, despite him having marked it as “not for children” when uploading.

I hate everything.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
The first was a Lucky Star abridged series. It was done by a channel called abridged thunder. They also did an MLP abridged way back in like,season one,and made jokes about how Konata and Pinkie had the same voice.  
The other was Overanalyzed MMPR,done by Girlsheartgeeks. It was comedic commentary over Power Rangers. Even the movie commentary is gone even though they just had a commentary with no visuals or audio from the movie.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
Geez.

But yeah, YouTube is doing this, they already have their stupid existing policies, and additionally they’re also removing community captions and replacing it with a paid service. At this point, I seriously can’t imagine why no other site has come around to successfully replace YT yet.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide