Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
So apparently the people making chicken run 2 didn’t even attempt to get Ginger’s original actor to reprise her role because apparently she sounds too old and again they didn’t even bring her in to see if she could do the voice again
https://twitter.com/JuliaSawalha1/status/1281303593337982976?s=19
Here is a video she did have heard me during the lines and she sounds spot-on she sent it to the producers but they said they were going to go ahead with a actor anyway

This reminds me of a story Maurice Lamarche told about Popeye and Son,the VA for Olive Oyl died,and they had to recast. The original voice Mae Questal was alive and well, totally ready to do the voice and would have from the beginning if the producers hadn’t assumed she was dead or retired.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Zincy  
I had a cat for a while. It was collapsed in our porch, mewing pathetically. We got it all dewormed, groomed, fed and healthy, and found it a nice home (I live in a houseshare, so we’re not really allowed pets).

I miss him, even if he did love sitting on my bloody keyboard.

(The worst part is he was chipped, but whoever owned him never bothered to get him registered)
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
One thing that should be said about digital vs traditional.  
There is one advantage that digital has over traditional is that as long as they still have the original animation files they can be updated into modern resolutions. Traditional is stuck in the resolution it was drawn in
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@icey wicey 1517  
I really like most of the early DreamWorks movies. I got a DVD of Antz awhile ago for like,a dollar. I started watching the commentary,but then turned it off and just watched the movie,I’d forgotten how much I liked it.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

I didn’t even realize Prince of Egypt was Dreamworks. I guess I always assumed it was made by some random Christian film company actually making something good for once, never to be heard from again.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag

Enter if you dare
Scoob is now available in the UK but only to rent not buy. And they are charging £15.99 that is actually a little more expensive than a brand new movie on Blu-ray to buy
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide