Cartoon/Western Animation General

Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@TheHappySpaceman  
don’t worry if it follows the same pattern as the meme’s source did she will steadily get more and more screen time than Sokka along with a more interesting character arc and become the primary romantic subplot for the last two seasons due to the censors not wanting Suki x Toph to be explicit,
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I still believe that Tokka was one of the biggest missed opportunities in the original show.

Then again, I feel as though Toph should have had more development than she did overall. I mean, they really screwed her over in that last season.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega  
Yupp. Book Three really felt like a bit of a mess compared to Book Two. It had a lot of great episodes, but there was also some filler that I would have removed, like “The Headband” or “The Painted Lady,” so I could have made more room for Toph getting a better conclusion. And it’s not like I was expecting her to have a Zuko-esque character transformation arc, but I felt like they tapered off with all development for her character with “Lake Laogai” in Book Two, or maybe “The Guru” if you want to count her developing metalbending as part of her development.
Thanotos Omega

@TheHappySpaceman  
Korra gave her some more stuff, but it’s kinda sad, her oldest kid rebelled in a way by becoming very by the books while her younger daughter took full advantage of free range parenting to become a petty criminal complete with accidentally scaring her big sister, in the end she moves to the spirit swamp to become a hermit, she really could have used the life changing field trip to help her find a better way forward than she did,
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
Ok, I watched all the current episodes of Glitch Techs.

-Miko is my faved character.  
-Fives is cool too and really hilarious.  
-I’m a shameless fan of videogames.  
-Someone kick Mitch in the groin.  
-Can’t wait for new episodes.  
-Wanna see Phil watching cop shows.  
-I’m happy Alpha and Ally survived in the pet episode.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
woooh by Ducktales is just nonstop with the new episode.  
they had both the 90’s sonic and the new sonic in the same episode.  
full

goofy, max and roxanne canonized.  
full  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide