Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #B928
I’m watching Clone Wars on Disney__. Why isn’t the “Closed Captioning” button at the bottom of the player in Disney__ with the rest of the buttons?
Background Pony #B928
Why are people upset over ThunderCats Roar? It’s not like ThunderCats was ever good.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Background Pony #904B  
kinda brushing aside the other to reasons i gave. roar is trash and taking up a slot that a more deserving show could use (cough cough infinity train cough cough)…who the fuck am i kidding they just shove more TTG in there.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
@Angrybrony  
Gotta wait a while longer for Book 3 of …∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞…
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
But ThunderCats was just a toy commercial, like so many cartoons from the 80s.

Inspector Gadget, Heathcliff/Cats & Co., The Littles, and others didn’t have any merch’, or very little actually.

And honestly, that argument could be said about many “great” cartoons from the ‘90s, 2000s, and recently frankly. (Even shows like “Animaniacs” had some toys, and Japanese animes like the Pokémon adaptation have had toys too.)

In fact, in Japan, surprisingly Bandai made F-Zero toy cars based on the 2000s F-Zero anime. Shame the show wasn’t a hit in America, (or Japan apparently) as I would’ve liked to of seen those.
Background Pony #B928
Why did they make 2 Star Wars cartoons, both with “Clone Wars” in the title ?
Background Pony #AE92
I’m glad that at the end of the day The Owl House and Glitch Techs definitely met my expectations. Even so, I’m not sure things are gonna get better for animation from this point onward. There is a lack of interesting upcoming shows for the next future anyway, aside of the Cuphead one (which might take a while anyway)…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide