Cartoon/Western Animation General

♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
Watching Regular Show again and realizing Benson is actually the chillest MFer on the planet. Bro comes into contact with Zleesetak the Death Lord and company on a regular basis, always Mordecai and Rigbys fault, and he STILL lets them keep their jobs.
Man should be sainted for how much he can put up with.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m gonna go see “Migration” today, chances are it might be “mixed” for me, but it has a Taylor Swift song (which of course, mom’s happy about) and it’s got a short based on “Despicable Me”.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste
Finally! They did what I’ve been wanting for years! Keep Cosmo and Wanda, and hand them off to new kids every year or two. Imagine the emotional punch when the main kid has to give them up at the end. It’ll be glorious.
Or it’ll suck, but this is a HUGE step in the right direction.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
Found a actual link for the leaked episode of a new wish.
Things worth mentioning.
It is a soft reboot.
Cosmo and wanda are retired living in the human world but come out of retirement after Speaking to Hazel and thinking she needs them
timmy is an actor. Well, if that is Timmy, They don’t give a name in the scene and it wasn’t tara strong
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
Many 2000s cartoons were influenced by Japanese animation like Teen Titans or Avatar.
I wonder what the next big hip influence will be for animation?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide