Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@phoenixacezero
Funny enough with tv movies like Channel Chasers and those live-action Fairly OddParents ones, they pretty much established that Timmy and Tootie would end up becoming a couple so her sharing Cosmo & Wanda just made all the more sense to do, and I’m fairly certain no one was asking for Timmy X Chloe.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
@Dr_Osaka
Back when I used to ship characters (before abandoning it before I had a chance to go nuts against other people who didn’t share my vision like other shippers do), I preferred Timmy and Trixie together.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m watching the Steven Universe movie on Discord (despite the fact that I haven’t watch the original show in almost a decade, and I was like “The heck with it, I’ll just binge the show on Max after the new year and see how Steven struggled”)
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
You know what doesn’t get enough love? Stop-motion animation.
It feels like stop-motion never gets the same amount of love as hand-drawn/2D animation or CGI. I’ve even seen some people call it creepy. I don’t understand why.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart
Indeed. I know that from years of making brickfilms as a kid. Hell, look at stuff from Laika or Aardman. With some of those, the animation is so good that you forget you’re looking at clay models.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
Look at Coraline, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, Kubo and the Two Strings, Chicken Run, Frankenweenie, or the Wallace and Gromit series. All of those are stop motion and for the most part are very smoothly done.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide