Cartoon/Western Animation General

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I read that people complained how Encanto’s merchandise features Isabela in that pink dress instead of that nice one at the end with the blues and greens, though given the fact that I’m typing this in a spoiler tag…I think it’s pretty obvious, don’t you think? Same deal with why Rapunzel still had the long blonde hair instead of the short brunette pixie cut, because it’s a huge spoiler.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I saw “Wonka” today (loved it) and it came with a trailer for the upcoming “Soul/Turning Red/Luca” theater releases, which put my worries that my theater won’t show them at ease.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
The funny thing is that in the Powerpuff Girls Christmas special, Santa’s Naughty list only has Princess’s name, meaning that villains like Mojo Jojo and HIM are considered “Nice”.
Though considering who the latter is, I guess Santa didn’t want to piss him off.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I still wonder how Lilo and Stitch was such a success that is still fairly well known even if it came out in 2002, a year when 2d movies like Treasure Planet were flopping. It’s like the one survivor.
@Dustcan
Oh yeah. Well at least he seemed happy. Tho I still think he’d be an absolute insane cartoonist for better or worse.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Cosmas-the-Explorer
My guess was becuase it was different then the “traditional” Disney formula (Being a original story set in the then modern day instead of being a retelling of a classical story/fairytale). Stitch also has a pretty unique/marketable design which also helps make him stand out
The tv show and specials probably helped too
Beth
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Dustcan
Still pays better than being a teacher.
Lmao teachers warned us about failing and becoming a garbage man. Didn’t tell us garbage men make more than they do. Lmfao.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

Man I was so pissed when I saw that, I mean you have Tootie a perfect character to share Timmy’s fairy godparents with and they instead chose to create a brand new character who’s backstory makes no sense as to why she should even need fairies.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
The last few seasons of FOP just kept adding new characters to the core group.
What was the final tally? Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda, Foop, Sparky, What’s-Her-Name?
phoenixacezero
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@Dr_Osaka
Yeah, both were a miss opportunity.
With Tooty scenario, this would be a good time to build a genuine connection with Timmy and over time mellowing out. I can see her having episode where she had enough of Vicky and it drives her to the anti-fairies to seek vengeance or darker is her wishing herself to be not born and only when she witness how much of an impact she has on others she ask for the wish to be undone. With Trixie you can have an characters with some unexplored baggage. I can see one episode where she ask to switch between genders to enjoy her hobbies with others but ultimately feel sad because she not being true to herself or to have ask for a friend to be with her 24/7 but ultimately becomes a possessive stalker.
Either scenario I can see Timmy being a teacher figure as he dealt with similar wishes going wrong before and would show him mature as a person or reflect on them as the events happen.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide