Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Well, I do have a disability—I’m autistic—but I only thought I’d bring that up because, I dunno, people talk about seeing themselves in media, whereas I’ve never seen many good autistic characters in movies and shows and the like. And either way, that’s never had an impact on my ability to relate to characters, both male and female, older and younger.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman
It’s because that motion is more about narcissism and egotism rather than anything else.
That is why people like Spider-Man. He’s the everyman hero. He has to go to work, pay rent, show up to classes, deal with allergies and beat up thugs, criminals and superpowered villains, all while half of New York hates him. They don’t care about other characters like him, only the Idea of them. They’re like the New Coke of superheroes, and they go about as well. Some of them being just being more like villains with how they use their powers or status to get their way.
If they were really true to their word of “representation” why not give a White or Asian Black Panther Hmm? Or a white War Machine? That happened actually. The Punisher got that suit for a time, but Rhodey is War Machine. Just like Captain America is Steve Rogers, Black Panther ia T’Chala, Wolverine is James Logan and of course; Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
No matter what or how hard they try; they will not change this.
I don’t see myself in any of these characters, but I do see Heroes to look up to and there are many others and it is why they stand over 100 years when most modern characters would fade away, they don’t do anything but hold a name of another in most cases or is just like X character or is a superfan of X character so they must be just as good.
They won’t ever be as good as the legacy character because they don’t want to be unique.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
If they were really true to their word of “representation” why not give a White or Asian Black Panther Hmm? Or a white War Machine? That happened actually. The Punisher got that suit for a time, but Rhodey is War Machine. Just like Captain America is Steve Rogers, Black Panther ia T’Chala, Wolverine is James Logan and of course; Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
There was a white Black Panther. They called him the White Wolf.
As for everyone else, they did have legacy versions of them all.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Well yeah. Everything he says is just one long roundabout way of saying “Why isn’t there a white history month!?”
But for some reason you’re the bad guy when you don’t want to play games and just call a dog whistle a dog whistle.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
If they were really true to their word of “representation” why not give a White or Asian Black Panther Hmm
wow this is like…the most disingenuous shit i’ve ever seen. like the willful ignorance would be surprising if i had spent more than five minutes with you.
the charater that is the possible inspiration for THE black power movement of the time and continues to be THE premier black superhero.
Just like Captain America is Steve Rogers, Black Panther ia T’Chala, Wolverine is James Logan and of course; Peter Parker is Spider-Man.
No matter what or how hard they try; they will not change this.
you don’t actully read the comics do you? you just like being a hatful little sheep. like every singe one this characters have had a new person take up the mantles. we are just about to get a SECOND miles morales movie dude you can’t be this willfuly ignorent and think your any smarter then a sheep.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide