Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
To me I think people watch live action movies because it’s a sort of gimmick.
It might not be a new journey. But it’s like a what if scenario. OMG What if it were real?!?!?!
Even as a kid I definitwly fell for the gimmick of those Jungle Book live action adaptations in the 90s and 2000s.
It might be shallow but people want the familiar but with a new coat of paint.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@igotnopicks
Yeah I hope so.
It might just be me though but Encanto seems to have been forgotten. Its kind of ashame. I feel like of all the movies to milk, Encanto would be a great one to explore the world and characters. But Disney is just ignoring it. I wish it got the Tangled series treatment (honestly Encanto probably deserves it more).
My point is that I hope they push of their marketing and culture around celebrating animation.
They can make as many lame live action reboots. But please at least give some love back to animation. Just like how Tangled gave a Disney revival I want to see it again.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
I think it was just people that wanted to bitch about Chris Pratt for no reason. Seth was always a blemish on the film from who I talked to. Now we know Seth never even bothered trying since he’s a narcissist that plays himself in every movie he’s in.
Posted Report
NitroFury
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Horseplay
Artist -

Nitro Cat Bad!
I feel like Disney Live-Action Remakes is to see how much nostalgia one Corporation can milk out before it dries up.
Posted Report
♥♥Princess♥♥Celestia♥♥
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Artist -

The Bestia
I’m personally betting once the hype dies down this movie will be remembered as an okay fanservice film. Something to put on in the background or if your drunk.
Ya know. Like your average GTA game gets after a year.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide