Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #8B76
@Dustcan
Unfortunate, i wish he pleaded guilty.
Then again, if it turns out to be not true, they probably won’t allow him to return.
Meh.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
New “Spidey” episodes just dropped:
Spidey Tidies Up: Spidey gets help from Iron Man to clean the park after Sandman decides to turn it into his own sand turf.
Oh, No! Tomatoes!: Spin must chase and catch Rhino after he steals tomatoes from the community garden.
Posted Report
Background Pony #1467
Velma beat out The Last of Us in ratings.
Is the average person’s taste in entertainment really THAT bad?
Posted Report
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart
Not fair, the 2007 one was actually good.
…The sequels were garbage, though, and unfortunately soured the first one in a lot of ways. But still.
@Background Pony #1467
There are 20 seasons of Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
I don’t think hatewatching has that much of an effect, I think the average person’s taste in media is just very different from what those of us in online bubbles enjoy or dislike.
Posted Report
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
Just like Mindy is doing now.
Spoiler. It’s not working.
I can imagine the writers will say the same things she did “Oh, they were just blank slates until I and ME came along!
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide