Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
It’s been years since the end of Rescue Rangers and Chip and Dale are currently living a life of mediocrity in a world where humans and cartoon characters live together (think the “Roger Rabbit” universe who, himself makes an appearance) meanwhile traditionally animated characters are doing their best to live in a world of remakes and reboots with realistic computer graphics. Now Chip and Dale must renew their partnership to try and save a friend from a fate worse than death: Video piracy.
Imagine the tradeoff: on the one hand, Rescue Rangers comes back, but on the other hand, they turn it into super meta anti-piracy propaganda with Dale looking like Alvin from the 2007 Alvin and the Chipmunks movie.
For the record, however good or bad this movie turns out, it is always ethical to pirate from big corporations.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart
You know, I just realized. Gadget isn’t in the trailer beyond the first half. Is she not a major character in the movie?
Unless… she turns out to be the film’s twist villain?
I didn’t sign up for this…
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Sparx
I didn’t like Scrappy being the villain of the Scooby Doo movie. It just felt so weird, like the creators just had a hateboner for him. I hope they realize Scrappy was in two movies better than any of the live action ones.
Dex Stewart
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Cyborg_pony
Bonkers was so weird. It was a Disney cartoon, but I recall an episode that tried really hard not to show Mickey Mouse, like there was some kind of rights issue when there wasn’t. Also strange that humans had prejudices against cartoon characters, but they were all cartoon characters.
A little overambitious and underambitious at the same time.
Background Pony #FB88
Hot take: People who bitch about Teen Titans Go are worse than the show itself.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
There was an Entertainment Weekly article recently talking with the people behind She-ra: Princesses of Power and my favorite part of the article is AJ Michalka, the voice actress for Catra, said one of the things she likes about the show is that half the time you didn’t know if Catra and Adora were gonna fight or bang.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide