Cartoon/Western Animation General

Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
What? Cartoons using similar visual styles based on what’s popular at the time? Or possibly even sharing storyboard artists and animators? Say it ain’t so!
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Vivace  
In the case of this meme, it’s also because they use vaguely similar character tropes.

Apparently even The Dragon Prince is terrible because of this, if we’re going by its inclusion in the meme.

@Penguin Dragneel  
Really? Wow. Isn’t it still only in season two? Maybe shows are finally growing past the trope of the main couple only getting together in the final episode.
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@WyrmSpawN  
HappySpaceman already explained why.

Really? Wow. Isn’t it still only in season two? Maybe shows are finally growing past the trope of the main couple only getting together in the final episode.
phoenixacezero
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Artist -

@TheHappySpaceman  
Now how will they handle the romance. At best they treat it like “Oh it just romance”, which would be a good thing or they do think “This is same sex couple and this is completely different from straight and we end up with something like 50 shade of grey or Q-force which has been joked to cause people from LGBT community to become Homophobic.
Background Pony #E48B
Watched the new episode of The Owl House this morning.

Wow, Gus FINALLY got some development.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Don’t  
So I’ve heard.

From what I gathered it was Bully character Whose totally not a self-insert becomes love interest for quirky main female character at prom, then new bully character is ham-handedly made to fill that void.

Then again, when one only cares about the folder, the show is right on course. :v
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide