Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Background Human  
I figured, Clifford isn’t the type of thing that needs an antagonist. I think the movie should have started with Clifford already full grown if they wanted to do that. Then spin off into prequels based on Puppy Days. This way all they’ve done is shot themselves in the foot. The sequel maybe will be about the family moving to a bigger place,but if this movie flops they’re stuck with one bland movie. Or they could do a double feature with the animated movie.
Background Pony #E48B
The more I learn about old Nickelodeon, the more I feel like the Nickelodeon of the 80s and 90s was a lightning in a bottle phenomenon that’s almost impossible to recreate.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
At least puppy Clifford looks cute…the rest looks pretty generic so I don’t t think the damage will be that bad.
Dex Stewart
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I get the feeling Clifford will be like the Woody Woodpecker movie,it’ll be bland but it’s not like there’s a whole lot else going on for the character.
Goodbyeforever

Right now my iPad has “Bonkers”, “Hercules: The Animated Series”, “Lilo & Stitch: The Series” and “Vampirina” downloaded from Disney+.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Is there anyone who can give me an explanation about how The Simpsons became “Zombie Simpsons” in the least bashing way towards Seasons 9 to today as possible? Despite being a long time fan, I’m usually too lazy to watch the reasons and I know people will show no mercy to those seasons. I know part of it has to do with a staff member named Mike Scully. So I need the history lesson.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Red-Supernova  
Personally,I liked Simpsons until around season 20 or around there. It was a bunch of little things that made me stop watching. In the teen seasons I notice the show fell into a formula for most episodes,where one of the Simpsons or rarely a side character would discover some never before known of talent. It’s not bad,but it’s repetitive,and I can see why people would tune out after a while. As for the newer Episodes,I think it’s just that no new ground is really left to be broken.the Episodes are fine,for the most part,but most people just don’t see the point in watching.
Red-Supernova
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Sparx  
Is it the one called “The Fall of the Simpsons”? Then I dunno. I feel like he would show no mercy to seasons 9 and onwards.

@Dex Stewart  
I can’t remember when I stopped watching the Simpsons on a regular basis. But I don’t think it had anything to do with the show’s content at the time, it was more like I was burnt out at the time and had bigger obligations to do. I got into the Simpsons when Season 13 was 3/4ths finished and I watched up to 20 or 21 while also catching reruns of the classic seasons? My tastes weren’t also very refined to they are today so maybe I’ll finally be like everyone else when I rewatch them.  
I think I know which episodes you’re talking about. I think those episodes vary in quality depending if the writer did enough to make me find it decent or not.  
Yeah, I think I can understand that. It must be pretty hard to search through a sea of meh episodes to find out which ones you thought were decent. Even I can admit that.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide