The 2022 Community Collab has begun! Join in for round six of our massive group collaboration image! Click here for more information

Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #FA62
@Dex Stewart  
Oh, the days of old.

Sad it lasted for 3 years.

I find it interesting though, that during December 2012, they swapped Yu-gi-oh and Yu-gi-oh Zexal’s timeslots. (Yu-gi-oh was at 11:00 and Zexal was at 11:30).
ichiban iceychan 1517
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@Angrybrony  
The Professor is now a complete controlative dickhead who only cared about the girls becuase they brought him fame and money (and the original cartoon was them being exploited in-universe into making it)

He also never made Chemical X and and stle the chemical from Mojo Jojo (who was his lab partner) and took credit for it

The girl keep talking about sex a lot and once leaked eachothers nudes online as a form of blackmail

Blossom killed Mojo Jojo and becuase of that an anti-PPG vigilante group rose to prominance

Here is a twitter thread showing off the alleged script in all it’s ’glory
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
What Ice said. Plus there’s queerbaiting with Buttercup, the dialogue mentions Elon Musk and “Post-Harambe,” Bubbles is a slut (as is every character—seriously, we don’t want to see the Powerpuff Girls bang)… It’s exactly as bad as you’d think a CW script would be.
Dex Stewart
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
Sounds like the Winx Live action show.  
I wonder what’s wrong with making a superhero show that’s fun. It seems like so many are either trying too hard to be dark and edgy or for preschoolers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide