Cartoon/Western Animation General

northern haste
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Enter if you dare
So aparently a new legacy had a scene where they talk to pepe le pew about what he's doing is wrong but it was cut aswell as pepe le pew
Dex Stewart
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Angrybrony
@Dex Stewart
noice!
about time they gave the best animated show of a decade a dvd…oh and lower decks is there too i guess.

Infinity Train was legitimately good. Lower Decks I just want to be able to binge through the last few episodes.I Figured it'd be like removing a bandaid. Just do it quick,it'll hurt,I may pull out some hair,but it'll be over.
TheDog
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@Scrabbleman

Well, yeah. The starfish couple in the aforementioned episode not only didn't realize that Patrick wasn't their kid, they forgot they didn't even have kids. And Patrick's actual parents spent the entirety of the episode standing outside Squidward's house asking "Where's Patrick?"

So it's totally believable that Patrick forgot he had an adopted squid little sister. Hell, there's a chance that she's a little girl who just started at his parent's house one day and everyone just believed she belonged there. Like those "They Still Do Not Realize" memes.

Dex Stewart
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!

I can't get over how out of place that Disney logo looks.

I guess they're doing quite a few shows that don't make me think Disney,but they mostly look like preschool shows I wouldn't see anyway.
I kinda expect a Disney cartoon to look kinda like this.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I’m pretty sure this joke has been made before, but isn’t it kind of ironic that Mark Hamill went from playing a hero character to an evil emperor who can shoot lightning out of his fingers?
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN
Ironically, I saw someone saying how Conservatives hated Lola before just that bit of curviness, and now they redesign her in a way they would have found appropriate, and people now agree with these changes one way or another putting which means they now agree with them.

Tea sipping
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Derpibooru costs over $25 a day to operate - help support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: *bold* _italic_ [spoiler]hide text[/spoiler] @code@ +underline+ -strike- ^sup^ ~sub~