Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #8A20
@Angrybrony  
And the terrifying candy monster who wants to eat Raggedy Ann because of her candy heart.

Good god I could not watch that scene when I was little. I always closed my eyes until it was over.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Finally decided to resume watching Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts after stopping a few months ago.

This is obviously a total coincidence, but much of the show feels like an extended analogy for the COVID-19 pandemic… which is interesting since it mostly finished production by late 2019. So the people who created the show were really prophetic.
Background Pony #8A20
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s beautifully animated, yeah, but when you’re 4 years old?

full

Holy shit.

Freakish faces like that always got to me, especially if they had freaky eyes or razor teeth. Such as with the wizard in Care Bears in Wonderland, or Judge Doom in Roger Rabbit.
Background Pony #39E7
WarnerMedia held an upfront today, and with it came tons of major animation news:  
  1. Cartoon Network’s European preschool block Cartoonito is coming to the United States.  
  2. Teen Titans Go is getting a spinoff series called The Night Begins to Shine.  
  3. Ben 10 is getting a new line of specials.  
  4. Craig of the Creek and Victor and Valentino are both getting new seasons.  
  5. Total Drama is being revived for two more seasons.  
  6. Upcoming series Tiny Toons Looniversity and Gremlins: The Secrets of the Mogwai have already been renewed for a second season.  
  7. The Amazing World of Gumball is getting a movie.  
  8. Other new series are on the way, including Jade Armor, Gross Girls, and Tweety Mysteries.  
  9. BOOK 4 OF INFINITY TRAIN HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! And to think so many people thought it was cancelled.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I always found it funny how Shrek is the subject of those Shrek is Love memes and others like it and turned into some weirdo that has no resemblance to the original character.

Like why, Shrek and not Donkey is Life? Like Shrek is literally an average joe whereas Donkey is the erratic one. I just find it kinda funny.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide