Cartoon/Western Animation General

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
When Adora said “There has to be a door around here somewhere”, it was a missed opportunity not one of the characters pointed out “A door around here” sounds like “Adora ’round here.”
Background Pony #3EEA
Am I the only one who remembers O Canada? It was sort of a precursor to Adult Swim, where Cartoon Network would air Canadian short films.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #3EEA  
Yeah, I miss all the anthologies/compilation shows, and even just airing random shorts between commercial breaks.  
Nickelodeon used to do that too, and Disney had some too. Nowadays, they just rerun the same popular 4 shows all day in marathons.

Hate to sound like a geezer, but kids need more variety in animation.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Howdy 4 All
@Background Pony #3EEA

I remember those old anthology/compilation shows Cartoon Network would air late at night as part of the Proto-Adult Swim. Hell, the existential horror Canadian cartoon To Be pretty much scarred itself onto my brain because of that.
ShadowBolt Platinum

Don't lose your way!
I think I might enjoy Clone High, especially since it’s from the same people who worked on The Lego Movie and Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs and I believe Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #9A0F  
I’d be fine with that, as long as they keep the original cartoony humor, and crime-solving aspect in tact.

The Duck Tales 2017-Present series has already pretty much established a new Darkwing Duck, and it’s characters, and such. So I’m curious if it’ll spin-off from that, or perhaps be a new reboot.
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Holofan4life  
nobody told her to do the things she does or how she does them. nobody told her to pull the lever, in fact the one that know the most about that lever and what it would do and she tazed her ass and sent her off to certain death far far away. atleast hordak isn’t such a petty shit he’d kill everybody to get back at somebody

catra is responsible for catra.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
@Angrybrony  
Catra was a child soldier who was groomed into serving the Horde. The Horde is all she’s ever known and they did nothing but brainwash cadets into believing the Princesses were the bad guys since they were old enough to stand by themselves. Sure, she figured out that Hordak and Shadow Weaver were lying, but years of that fear of the outside world don’t just vanish.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Holofan4life  
Eh. That’s still kind of feels like saying the Red Skull isn’t responsible for what he did, if during the beginning of the war Cap offer a hand of friendship and he refused and went on to carry out several war crimes.

Or Doflamingo

Because You know. . .

Doflamingo
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide