Cartoon/Western Animation General

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Man, I just want to see if his Hulk form can be done justice and without looking ridiculous.
Also see the 3 barrels of water trick.

You mean when they have the local women flash him as a distraction so the men can douse him with freezing cold water? (I think that’s how it was described to me.)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Alexk13

Yeah, during one of his “warp-spasms” they managed to calm him down by dunking him in 3 barrels of water.

The first immediately exploded from the heat intensity of his rage, the second rapidly evaporated into searing steam, the third boiled but finally did the trick.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
full

For me, the only true Cu Chullain. Just kidding. But as a teenager in the mid-90s, I found this version in Gargoyles pretty cool. Well, I would have to see the episode again to balance nostalgia with reality. ;-)
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Hali the Emoji girl  
Irish demi-god hero, son of the Celtic God of Light, kinda like Heracles/Hercules mixed with the Hulk, trained under a war goddess and held of an entire army by himself due to a curse on the men of Ulster.
Background Pony #F78A
You know what would be a lot of fun? A Muppets episode with WWE wrestlers as guest stars.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide