Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Angrybrony  
He is definitely big brain for this. Adult animation could be of the same quality of kids’ animation, but without the filters of having to be aimed as kids, thus more easily able to talk about serious themes.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I’ve been watching Goliath Chronicles. It’s got a couple gems in there. Some obvious flubs due to the switch up. I found out it was a Nelvana co-production so that’s kinda cool.  
Also as for adult cartoons,I’d still love to see a crime drama with Sam and Twitch.full  
They were the best part of the Spawn cartoon.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
The splash mountain retheme is making me look up some of Racist some in older Disney cartoon and some companys  
Sweet mother of God I am questioning how much of this was unintentional  
full  
full  
full  
this was in 2006
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
@Don’t  
As per the plot synopsis, Rayla and Callum go to the Moon Nexus so that Phoe-Phoe can rise from the ashes. Rayla then finds a way to go through the Moon Nexus to see on the other side, the bridge between life and death, because she can’t stand not knowing whether or not her parents and Runaan are dead. When she goes through the Nexus, there’s a big acid trip sequence in which she is confronted by the other assassins who were killed, and then sees Lord Viren in a state of being somewhere between alive and dead. Callum goes to rescue her and they make it out safely.

Rayla realizes that Viren is still out there, and she vows not to let him hurt anyone else; however, Callum makes her promise to stay and says that he will go after Viren with her. They make a promise, and then later that night, Rayla just up and leaves him. Doesn’t even say goodbye, just leaves to do it herself.

tl;dr Rayla splits up with Callum for stupid reasons.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
What’s ironic is that in Book Two, the Moon Nexus is where Rayla tells Lujanne how important the whole truth is, and how that is what builds strong relationships. So I’m disappointed that they threw out that bit of characterization just for the sake of angst.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide