Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
Happened a few months ago, but yeah, R.I.P.

@TheSupremePatriarch  
But the way they’re describing it, they’re aging up the characters so they can show them boning and stuff. And I’m just gonna say it… white people boning is the last thing I think of when I think of Avatar: The Last Airbender.

Just the fact that Bryke jumped ship makes me instantly suspicious. And they were always the weaker link in the show to begin with.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Hali the Emoji girl  
They’re fighting because it’s something that they have to do.

The Fire Nation is incredibly militarized, the Earth Kingdom sees groups of orphans displaced by the FN having to band together to stay alive, and in the Southern Water Tribe, Sokka–literally only fifteen at the start of the show–is forced to be the leader of the tribe since the adults are off fighting.

One of the more interesting lines in the first episode is when Katara and Aang go penguin sledding. Katara remarks at how she hasn’t done this since she was a kid, to which Aang replies, “You still are a kid!” This is what the war has forced them to do, this is their world, and it has taken their childhoods away from them.

@WyrmSpawN  
Basically this, yeah.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@igotnopicks

Question. Are we going to get to see Aang abuse his two non-airbender children? Because thanks to LoK, we know he was extremely neglectful to them to the point the Air Acolytes thought Tenzin was an only child until they finally showed up at the island.

That gave me the headcanon that Aang physically abused his son Bumi for being a non-bender, including playing a “game” called ‘Hold Him Under Water Until the Bubbles Stop.’ Usually while screaming how he wouldn’t have another “Sokka” in his family.

As for Sokka, my headcanon for him is he got his seat on the Republic City council because Katara forced Aang to put him on it, and he died alone, unloved, and forgotten, with them erasing his memory and putting a bender in his seat as soon as they could. Also, his family line died with him, since Katara married into Aang’s and they had no other siblings to carry it on.
TheSupremePatriarch

@TheHappySpaceman  
Bryke not being in it made me a little more optimistic about it. It’s been over a decade and those two are directly involved in all the pitiful Avatar related crap since. This IP is incredibly stale.

I guess I just want something a little more fresh.

@TheDog  
………
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@TheDog  
I just feel like Aang is neglectful of his other children.And Tenzin is his favorite child. While Bumi went to the military.

As for Sokka. He just died alone probably could have had a better life with Suki. Now that you think about it?
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheDog  
“i may not have killed the man set on conquering the world because of my pacifism that hard but i’ll beat the shit out of my kids”

the fuck.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@TheSupremePatriarch  
To me, I get the same vibes as when George Lucas wanted to distance himself from The Star Wars Holiday Special. It scares me.

@TenaciousDreamer2nd  
I’ll admit, it does worry me, but Jeff Smith has always been extremely picky with who he lets adapt his material. There have been at least three planned movie adaptations that have fallen through because they wanted to make changes to it.

@TheDog  
…wat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide