Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
I’ve been seeing ALOT of hate for Star Trek Lower Decks. I don’t get it. Yeah,it’s not as good as it could be,but it’s alright for what it is. I don’t remember Discovery even getting this much hate. Anyone here have any thoughts?full  
I have seen some positive reviews of it too,but the negative ones seem unusually strong.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
A lot of people, including myself, assumed it would just be yet another adult cartoon based on the art style, early trailers, and the fact that it’s made by one of the guys from Rick and Morty.
Dex Stewart
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@northern haste  
The furries are pissed there’s no Minerva Mink. I’m more worried that rumors Nurse isn’t there are true.  
I don’t even really like the Nurse that much,but she’s always been there. Maybe the new show focuses on just the Warners? What about the pidgeons,Rita and Runt,Slappy(my favorite)Buttons and Mindy? Pinky and The Brain will be in it,I’m pretty sure,they were on the poster.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Dex Stewart
A lot of people, including myself, assumed it would just be yet another adult cartoon based on the art style, early trailers, and the fact that it’s made by one of the guys from Rick and Morty.

I haven’t watched much Rick and Morty,yet. I like LD,I only have a problem with the nonstop blahblahyakityyakityYAK. If this show was a person, I’d sedate them. But I guess that’s a popular style of comedy now. I’m not good with comedy.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste
The furries are pissed there’s no Minerva Mink. I’m more worried that rumors Nurse isn’t there are true.

Apparently, you can’t have curvy comically “good looking” females in cartoons anymore, nor have jokes based on their beauty, (“Helloooo, Nurse!”) because it’s “sexist,” or might make girls feel bad about their own bodies. (But it’s ok to have buff “good looking” dudes.)  
Hate to sound like one of “those guys,” and I’m not saying every female has to look like an hourglass, but the way the media is getting, pretty soon all female cartoon characters are going to be so P.C. they’ll look androgynous. (Already, She-Ra, and such kinda do.)

Remember they removed Miss Bellum from the PPG reboot, so it’s doubtful we’ll see the nurse.
Background Pony #6A5A
I really should get back into “Avatar: The Last Airbender”, but my motivation to binge the remainder of Book 2 has been pretty low lately…does Netflix have an expiration date for that show?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide