Cartoon/Western Animation General

Background Pony #C3B0
>Go to Youtube video of a cartoon episode where a character gets sick  
>All the comments are about COVID
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@CatsTuxedo  
Actually, I have seen some places where people do bring that up, and I can’t deny I enjoy John K.‘s works, (as well as the Bob Camp era of R&S) I wasn’t trying to bring it up, I said “aside,” so others wouldn’t go off about it.

@Hali the Emoji girl  
True, kinda unfair to write it off as “mediocre,” as it is a popular & decent show. One of the few modern Nick shows that feels & looks like a classic Nicktoon.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
A cartoon exists for the people who watch it.

I do like some shows that are pretty cheesy, like the Transformers from 1980’s. We are the ones that give the value to a show, not the critics.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Scrabbleman  
My grandparents never had any qualms about watching cartoons. My grandfather actually watched Digimon on his own,actually my grandmother did too. She also loved Berenstain Bears. My grandfather introduced me to JRR Tolkien through the Rankin Bass Hobbit movie.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@CatsTuxedo
A cartoon doesn’t have to always be innovative, or “advance the media,” or be groundbreaking to be good.

Lies. If I can’t feel all smug and superior from liking ‘Edgy, woke trash where everyone cries all the time” and shitting on everyone else’s shit baby choices, how would I ever sustain my rapidly collapsing self esteem?
Sparx
Non-Fungible Trixie -

#115 Wassup Voltage!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I’ve seen a number but the

‘Hama(bloodbending women taking her trauma and anger out on innocent people) did nothing wrong.It is the white writers who did her dirty’

Is just fucked up. People will let murder or torture slide if it’s a minority. X.x Netflix what have you done?
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
@Sparx  
Those are some bad takes. I’ve heard takes calling Aang the real villain and saying that Ozai did nothing wrong, and others claiming that people only hated Azula because she’s a girl (saying that she did no worse than Zuko, which is an outright lie), and still others calling Toph a Mary-Sue.
Vivace
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Artist -

“ShimSham my GlimGlams”
Avatar: The Last Airbender is, and will always be, an excellent to great cartoon, and no amount of ridiculous, poorly reasoned takes is gonna change that.
AC97
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ozai did nothing wrong

lol, even aside from “raze a country,” his parenting alone was godawful on so many levels, for both Zuko and Azula, and would make him evil even if he wasn’t the leader of anything. Also, given who he is, it’d possibly be more surprising if both Azula and Zuko weren’t the product of rape on his part, given the circumstances.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide