Cartoon/Western Animation General

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@TheHappySpaceman  
I was afraid the show would skew really young. I’m glad it’s a more “adult” show. I’m really hoping it doesn’t get like most other adult cartoons though. Disappointed by the lack of Ferengi.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Dex Stewart  
I can excuse the lack of Ferengi, given that it seems to take place around the time of late-TNG, and when Nog joined Starfleet he was basically the one Ferengi in Starfleet.

I was hearing that they were going to make an animated Star Trek kids’ series for Nickelodeon. Is that still happening?

Ehhhhh… one of the guys behind Rick and Morty created this one. I have low expectations.
Background Pony #7E58
I really hope that The Owl House won’t have fillers anymore in S2. The show is at it’s best when it develops the characters and makes the story progress. Most eps so far did that, but we also have Once Upon a Swap and Senses and Insensitivities, that are nothing but mere fillers (althought Once Upon a Swap was funny, and while I wasn’t a big fan of the other one, the Eda-Lilith parenthesis was good). I really hope the S2 is 100% story focused.
Background Pony #7E58
@Vivace

Even so, I don’t think it was smart from the writers to make that part as the secondary plot, since it was way more interesting.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
Remember when Star Trek was about exploring strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations, and boldly going where no one has gone before? Is everyone so cynical these days that all we can create are edgy battle scenes and Rick and Morty-esque adult cartoon humor?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman  
It’s because they have no imagination, no creativity. So they just do what they want and slap on a existing franchise.

Take the uniforms out of the Lower Decks, and would it still be Star Trek? Probably not. They could easily just be in the R&M universe or it’s own thing like “Wacky space spoofs” or something.

They need to give the license to someone that actually cares. I heard Seth McFarlane had interest in it.
Background Pony #BFE1
@TheHappySpaceman  
I liked Enterprise. I thought it was okay, even people that didn’t said it picked up in the 2nd season then CBS pulled the plug and it just because the Trek to shit on… Before STD.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide