Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Cyborg_pony  
LOL

I’ve seen a good amount of Toph/Azula fanart (particularly in the lewd department) and… aren’t the two characters like four years apart?

Oh wait, it’s Rule 34, so that doesn’t apply. Forgot about that for a sec.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@Philweasel  
So Mai is technically older than her? (She’s 16, AFAIK.)

Kinda makes me wonder why she was subservient to Azula. Well, I guess Azula is the princess of the Fire Nation, and is a bit psychotic, so… yeah, maybe Mai had no choice.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@TheHappySpaceman  
Much older. I’m fairly certain Ty Lee is older than her too.

A reminder that Azula is twelve or thirteen here (and either already almost as tall as Iroh, or standing on a box)  
full

And I think you missed the part where like… 95% of the people she meets end up subserviant to her eventually.
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
I’m fairly certain Ty Lee is older than her too.

I mean… just judging by that one scene in “The Beach,” I’d assume so. (You know the one.)  
A reminder that Azula is twelve or thirteen here (and either already almost as tall as Iroh, or standing on a box)
full

Ah yes, I’ll take “Images That Precede Unfortunate Events” for $200, Alex.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@TheHappySpaceman  
He is. I mean look at Zhao in that picture, he TOWERS over Iroh.

To be fair, given it’s based on pre-industrial Asian cultures you shouldn’t expect too many basketball players. The fire nation royalty do tend to be on the shorter side though, Korra is only 5’6” and still has noticeable height on Zuko.
Philweasel

Right About Everything
@Vivace  
Holy shit, you’re right. I thought it was just a year he was searching.

Ok, she’s definitely standing on a box. Both funny, and it seems the kinda thing she would do.
TheDog
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Howdy 4 All
@TheHappySpaceman

Well, considering that Azula basically showed up to the circus Ty Lee worked at and “sent her a message” when she tried to turn down her offer to join her team, I can imagine Mai got a similar “message”, possibly by indirectly threatening her family.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide