Cartoon/Western Animation General

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheHappySpaceman  
that also sounds try-hard as fuck. like ikf barney the dinosaur was a revenge flick.

the best way to make the magic school bus movie is if it turned out ms,frizzle was a timelord.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Zincy  
Stop it! I’m actively having to restrain myself from gushing. Which I’m sure we can all agree would be redundant at this point.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I just had a thought.

So you know how Toph can “see” everything with her Earthbending? There were never any limits established regarding how far it extends, so potentially if something were happening on the opposite end of her house, she would be able to feel every detail of it. Which means if she were trying to sleep, she could potentially “see” her parents having sex in their bedroom.

And now we know why she ran away.
Thanotos Omega
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@TheHappySpaceman  
Unlikely, we see that it’s pretty easily disrupted, even loose earth like sand messed with it if i recall so a mattress would probably blind her, that said she totes voyeured Sokka and Suki banging that one time,
TheHappySpaceman
Artist -

Sweet F.A.
@WyrmSpawN  
I think I remember that now. Poor girl must have been traumatized for years!

@Thanotos Omega  
Oh yeah, that much is clear. With her known attraction to Sokka, I wouldn’t expect otherwise.

@Cyborg_pony  
Hey, I’m just saying, with her senses it wouldn’t be unrealistic. And we don’t know where her parents’ home was in relation to hers. She’d likely have to sleep on a hammock or something just so not to have to see everything.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman  
But, she wasn’t in a relationship with Katara or Azula nor used Earthbending to get with themm so therefore, Bad character growth. 0/10. Baited. All Aang’s fault. He’s abusive and hates my fanf- I mean, true love.

You know there’s people that have said that. :V
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide