Cartoon/Western Animation General

Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Cyborg_pony  
As I’ve said before, I despise a show that doesn’t know how to end, and everything was wrapped up successfully. I’m really eager to see what Noelle Stevenson does next.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Cyborg_pony  
The mutated turtle Hun was only in the “Turtles Forever” anniversary special TV movie, and while possibly a nod to Slash, he wasn’t the character regardless.

The Slash character became forgotten after the mid-‘90s, and hasn’t been in any turtle media until the 2012 show brought him back. (With Corey Feldman voicing him, whom not only voiced Donatello in the original 1990 movie, but it reunuted him with fellow Goonie actor, Sean Astin whom voiced Raphael.)  
So he was kinda obscure until recently. Funny thing is, Slash was adapted into a recent 3DS video game based on one of the recent turtle movies, as a boss, regardless of him not being in those movies at all.
Background Pony #7E2A
When She-ra and the Princesses of Power debuted I died of some waifu-related conditions caused by Catra.
Background Pony #E165
@Cyborg_pony  
I wish the 2002 cartoon had been able to introduce She-Ra like they originally planned. She did at least show up in the toyline.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I know it may be a rather unpopular opinion, but as a child I loved Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture. And even today I still like the movie. It may not have much to do with the MOTU universe, it has many absolutely unnecessary scenes and characters, but still. I refuse to acknowledge it as a bad movie. It’s just… misunderstood! And very 80’s. ;-D

full
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@DarkObsidian  
I saw it a few years ago, and I appreciate it too actually. Not just for the “so bad it’s good” factor, it genuinely had some goodfunny moments, and good action moments. Skeletor’s actor really seemed to enjoy the role too, and made the villain very memorable, threatening, and hammy.

I’ll even admit I like the odd Super Mario Brothers movie too.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, but everytime somebody brings it up here, it’s always negative. So I kinda feel like the only fan of it here.

Surprisingly, the AVGN James Rolfe actually likes the SMB movie, despite his AVGN character calling it “shitty” before.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Beau Skunky  
in fairness as mario movie it does kind of fall flat as most of the Mario stuff are really just Easter eggs.  
to a certain degree it was probably too early to do a live action Mario movie as I think CGI was what’s brand new and nobody knew how to use it properly yet and was not cheap in the slightest
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
In fairness, earlier drafts of it were a li’l more true to the games. King Koopa was originally going to look more reptilian, and stuff from the games like the flying Doomships would’ve been included too. (Even though, back then they were only in SMB3, and weren’t a recurring element yet until “Super Mario Galaxy.”)
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@northern haste  
Yeah, it was to ambitious, but regardless I still enjoyed the movie.

They probably could’ve made a Sonic movie in the late ‘90s, or early 2000s, (seeing as they pulled off Casper’s effects nicely) though it probably wouldn’t of looked as good as now.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Cyborg_pony  
I straight out loved that show. It was what I wanted from Masters of the Universe.

…my one issue with it was the heroes being utterly overpowered, and the villains never seeming like much of a threat.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide