Cartoon/Western Animation General

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
so like that new central park cartoon is really great. it’s made by the bob’s burgers guy and it’s a musical show and the song are actually kinda bops cuz they got lie brodeway lvl singers in it.
Background Pony #7E2A
I never cared for the PPG reboot,so I kinda forgot about it. Now,though,I’m seeing all this creepy stuff coming out about showrunners. One of the writers put himself in the show as Blossom’s crush,but it’s not cute,its just weird. One of the other writers was a legit PEDOPHILE?!
Background Pony #7E2A
@Vivace  
I’m curious,was Blossom having a crush a reference to the anime where she was boy-crazy?  
Probably not,I like to think the anime was forgotten,and that’s why CN made this new show.
Background Pony #7E2A
@Dustcan  
Someone showed me some old tweets of hers. She used the word”unf”in reference to young boys she saw at theater Scott Pilgrim.eeeeewwwww.
Background Pony #7E2A
This is weird,I feel like I’d care alot more about all this if 2016 ppg was good. At best it was meh. Actually there were creepy things about the show before all this came out. Like the implication Ms.Keane had a mastectomy. Or getting rid of Miss Bellum because she was secist,maybe the real reason they got rid of her was she was too old so they didnt find her sexy.
Background Pony #3AD4
One thing: am I the only who things that Rise of the TMNT is like another different show with the titular characters slammed on it? I mean, there isn’t ANYTHING from the previous shows that are trasposted here aside the Turtles themself, April, Splinter and Shredder. And even there, the latter two are WAAAY different compared to their previous incarnations. It’s not like the 2012 show that had A LOT of stuff from the previous shows transposed brilliantly (for the most part) in it. Everything here in RotTMNT is pretty much original. It’s not a bad thing, the show is pretty funny, but it doesn’t have much to do with the TMNT franchise.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dex Stewart  
In fairness, the TMNT 2012 staff did care, they liked obscure characters like Mutagen Man, Slash, and such, which is why they brought them back.

Rise did bring back Baxter though. (Though, he’s now a kid named “Baxter Stockboy” instead.)

@Background Pony #7E2A  
I understand not everybody likes “sexy female characters,” or worry they might give young girls unrealistic expectations for what “beauty” is, but Miss Bellum was still a very strong willed, opinionated female, and not that innaproprate.

@Vivace  
I heard about that, but not about her being fired from the show, what happened?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Beau Skunky  
Slash wasn’t really obscure. He’s been seen quite a bit. He was even supposed to be in the 2003 version as a mutated Hun. The frog gang are more obscure.

@Background Pony #7E2A  
That kind of does draw into question with the one guy putting a self-insert and Blossom crushed on him hard as well as that “4th” powerpuff girl that for some reason was THICC as they like to say- And the infamous twerking down by that ousted women that wanted to stalk a 15 year old. I know there’s more, I just can’t remember since that show made be feel uneasy…

Once is a coincidence, then it gets pretty sus.
Cyborg_pony

@Scrabbleman  
Art is one thing, admitting to wanting to do thing with an underage boy is another.

Although; I held off on this, but I do remember that someone was supposed to come work on the show because they new Sugar personally and this person had been grooming someone and forced them into things at a young age.

I forget the name, but it happeend.
Background Pony #7E2A
I just finished watching Land Before Time 2. I saw it waaaaay back in kindergarten. It was okay. The songs are weak,but short and inoffensive. The story is REALLY toned down. The voice actor of Pinky from Pinky and the Brain is one of the egg-snatching dinosaurs and hes awesome.
Cyborg_pony

I was scrolling around and found this:

full

I like the retro semi-comic book look.

I like that He-Man has a lot of silver to off set the gold accents on She-ra.
Background Pony #7E2A
Is that design from the comics? It’s not from any incarnation of the show.  
Also I’d like to gush a little that the new She-ra included references to all the various incarnations in one form or another,so any fans complaining about how it doesn’t look like the original can just pretend the new show was made by Loo-Kee and it’s a big Easter egg hunt.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide