Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Philweasel  
Yeah, alot of the very tall highschool kids tend to feel awkward about their height, especially in Japan. So that all makes sense.

Glad, Netflix confirmed there will be a Season 2 of “Beastars.” (Still pissed they cancelled MST3k.)
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
I’m looking forward to the second season of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts next month. I’m sure I’ll go through it in just a couple of hours. The first season was great. I like the post-apocalytic scenario with the different mutant animal tribes. Whoever came up with the idea for Mod Frogs, Timbercats and Umlaut Snakes is a friggin genius. And the music in the show is so good. I’m already counting the days until the 12th of June. ;-)
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i feel like in terms of redemption it goes zuko > sunset shimmer > tempest = spinel = cassandra (tangled) >> the diamonds >>> catra >>>>>>>>>>>>>> kylo ren
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@Ardashir

Flash! Ah-ah! Savior of the universe!

Ups, sorry. I’m pre-coordinated to sing that every time someone mentions Flash Gordon. Actually, I had thought of Princess Aura, too, but I’m sure I liked M’ress a little earlier. Unfortunately Battle of the Planets didn’t run in Germany. ;-)
Background Pony #E165
Either Aurora/Rose from Sleeping Beauty or Penny from Inspector Gadget.

You know, I always imagined Penny getting into law enforcement when she grew up and more actively aiding her uncle than just working behind the scenes. I kind of pictured grown up Penny as a blonde Ema Skye from the Ace Attorney series.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@TheHappySpaceman

(Seemingly there is no reason for these extraordinary intergalactical upsets)  
(What’s happening Flash?)  
(Only Doctor Hans Zarkov, formerly at NASA, has provided any explanation)

Flash! Ah-ah! He’s a miracle!
Background Pony #E165
@Background Pony #E165  
And really, if Penny started aiding Gadget on the field, it would be a lot helpful for his effectiveness. Notice in episodes where Penny was directly with him and they were all in danger (MAD Trap, The Coo-Coo-Clock Caper, Haunted Castle) Gadget’s competence levels went way up.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Background Pony #E165  
He also saved her & Brain from a truck trailer about to go over a cliff in the beginning of “Race to the Finish.” He was also fairly competent in “Amusement Park,” and the pilot “Winter Olympics.” Maybe seeing his neice in danger triggers that parental instinct.

Inspector Gadget wasn’t a complete doofus like some think, sometimes he was pretty badass. (Usually by accident.)
Background Pony #E165
@Background Pony #E165
He also saved her & Brain from a truck trailer about to go over a cliff in the beginning of “Race to the Finish.” He was also fairly competent in “Amusement Park,” and the pilot “Winter Olympics.” Maybe seeing his neice in danger triggers that parental instinct.

Exactly. Heck, that was the entire point of the SNES game.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide