Cartoon/Western Animation General

Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
I wonder how the fuck was CN so incompetent about “real” shows compared to Disney and Nick, like people are nostalgic for stuff like Raven and Drake and Josh, nobody even remembers out of Jimmy’s head except to mock CN
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Broken Adam  
Or the two shows they made that were basically just different types of Mythbusters clones, Dude, What Would Happen and Destroy Build Destroy. I’m just saying, if you’re going to get a famous musician like Andrew WK to host your show, it should probably be music-related.
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@Broken Adam  
Drake and Josh was better written than Out of Jimmy’s Head. Heck even That’s so Raven is better written than Out of Jimmy’s Head.

It’s about the show being better written.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@igotnopicks

And Drake and Josh wasn’t well written at all. That’s how bad Jimmy was.

Raven was alright.

@TheHappySpaceman

Hell they got Will I Am to make his own cartoon. And it was pretty decent.

But they bungled it so it didn’t last, what, more than 10 episodes?
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

And Drake and Josh wasn’t well written at all.

what do you mean having a genius evil sister who often weasels her way outta all consequences isn’t good writing?
Angrybrony
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
i think steven universe demayo has become the most interesting “lead in a kids show”. mostly cuz future has done a pretty good job of showing the trauma of his life really having an effect on him as well as the crumbling of he’s support system in the weak of it.

characters like twilight, aang, star, finn, dipper never really got stories like the one steven gets in future and it’s kinda fascinating.

he’s journey from immature kid to hero to unifier to kid so riddled with trauma he killed one charater and almost the former antagonist in the equivalent of a nam flashbacks is not something i saw coming.
Background Pony #B6A2
We’re three caballeros  
Three brave caballeros  
They say we are birds of a feather  
We’re happy amigos  
No matter where he goes  
The one, two, and three goes  
We’re always together

The three caballeros!~
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
One thing that’s called me about legend of the three caballeros is that unlike DuckTales that gave Huey, Dewey and Louie new unique designs, personalities and voices  
April, May and June didn’t get any of that they have the same design, voice and personality
Background Pony #B6A2
Ah, someone else watches the show. I enjoyed it, and REALLY hope that Disney will make a second season one day.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide