Cartoon/Western Animation General

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Scrabbleman  
I mean, I get that there are artistic choices–e e cummings was notorious for writing poetry without capitalization or much punctuation, for example–but they also have to be choices that make sense.
Philweasel
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Right About Everything
@Cyborg_pony  
He doesn’t believe in the sanctity of character sheets. He was fully on board with artists breaking it all they want for the sake of shot composition.

And yeah, because Steven Universe’s art and animation have always been the best and most notable thing about it.

…wait, no. It looks like shit, and I swear the reason it’s survived this long is by cutting every conceivable corner on the animation possible. Seriously, Steven Universe has always lived and died on it’s writing. The show only avoids being ugly on the basis of some pretty neat and unique designs.

I also don’t know why people are talking about Rebecca Sugar. She’s not the art director. It’s Kat Morris’s job more than anyone else I think.
Background Pony #B6A2
Disney/Pixar’s “Onward” will be streaming on Disney+ April 3rd. Sadly, the people on Twitter who don’t keep up with the news think that this is because the movie “bombed” and left theaters early, like with that crappy “Jem” movie.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Vivace  
We knew it was him from the begining just looking at the “respect” he’s shown the show, however, there had been some involved with the cartoon where making snide remarks about how they felt about the orginal.

full  
full  
full  
full

By the way; the membership this person is apart of, has been known to only take donations from people and other helps those in the bay area get any jobs in animation, while anyone else it’s a “Sucks to be you” attitude by the head honcho. Who’s involved and late with producing High Guardian Spice

For more info on that, a podcast with someone who was a member and taken for a ride by Mrs. ‘help women, only the ones near me’ leader it.

So. . . . Perhaps not the most not without sin group out there.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
Steven Universe Future aka “Steven finally learns that he can’t blame everything on his mom and occasionally, it’s his own fault.”
igotnopicks
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
When you see someone who hasn’t watched Avatar the Last Airbender for the first time.  
Okay this guy is gonna be spoiled with stuff but Avatar is a great show.
AC97
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@igotnopicks

ATLA: when not even your sequel series can live up to the original (not that that’s overly uncommon).

Iroh was such a good character in that show, really, there’s a lot of good things to say about it, between the setting, and the interesting cast of characters.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide