Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@phoenixacezero](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5300344#post_5300344)
As long as it's something like Chrissy and Eddie from Stranger Things, that's fine. Chrissy is 18 and Eddie is 20. (Although people still treat 18 like it's underage when it's not imo, same with the whole Aalyah Mysterio situation in 2020.)

That's what I don't mind about age gap ships, only if the characters are 18 and older.

What I'm talking about is the idea of Huntlow being canon and people saying that it isn't problematic (unlike other age gap ships like Sparity) which is why I said about "people liking age gap ships", but imma get sixed if I say anything about the s-word and the Age gap between Hunter (16 y/o) and Willow (14-15 y/o). And the whatifs too.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
[@phoenixacezero](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5300344#post_5300344)
As long as it's something like Chrissy and Eddie from Stranger Things, that's fine. Chrissy is 18 and Eddie is 20. (Although people still treat 18 like it's underage when it's not imo, same with the whole Aalyah Mysterio situation in 2020.)

That's what I don't mind about age gap ships, only if the characters are 18 and older.

What I'm talking about is the idea of Huntlow being canon, but imma get sixed if I say anything about the s-word and the Age gap between Hunter (16 y/o) and Willow (14-15 y/o). And the whatifs too.
No reason given

Est. 2012

What I'm talking about is the idea of Huntlow being canon, but imma get sixed if I say anything about the s-word and the Age gap between Hunter and Willow.
No reason given

Est. 2012

No reason given