Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Beau Skunky](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5164833#post_5164833)
Then why the "woke" paranoia towards women in recent media, which kept the gender wars going? (E.g. Captain Marvel, Birds of Prey, Charlie's Angels, Terminator Dark Fate, Batwoman, High Guardian Spice)

Also, do you think fans are superior to creators?

And another thing, I don't think Calling someone a liar or an egotistical person is criticism. Not being good with it or having terrible things that the crew did, yes.

If Marcy dies in Amphibia when the show ends, I would be sad but I'm not gonna dox or give death threats to Matt Braly. Fuck no. I'm not like those toxic He-Man fanboys who want Kevin Smith dead for lying about Revelations.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
[@Beau Skunky](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5164833#post_5164833)
Then why the "woke" paranoia towards women in recent media, which kept the gender wars going? (E.g. Captain Marvel, Birds of Prey, Charlie's Angels, Terminator Dark Fate, Batwoman, High Guardian Spice)

And another thing, I don't think Calling someone a liar or an egotistical person is criticism. Not being good with it, yes.

If Marcy dies in Amphibia when the show ends, I would be sad but I'm not gonna dox or give death threats to Matt Braly. Fuck no. I'm not like those toxic He-Man fanboys who want Kevin Smith dead for lying about Revelations.
No reason given

Est. 2012

And another thing, I don't think Calling someone a liar or an egotistical person isn't criticism.

No reason given

Est. 2012

And another thing, I don't think Calling someone a liar or an egotistical person isn't criticism.

No reason given

Est. 2012

If Marcy dies in Amphibia when the show ends, I would be sad but I'm not gonna dox or give death threats to Matt Braly. Fuck no.
No reason given