Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think people are picking on Cyber too much. While he goes overboard sometimes, and I don't agree with him on everything either, I admit, he has a point on some things, like bad/mediocre reboots are getting overdone, (occasionally a good one will appear) and the "creators" in charge really shouldn't insult fans, or the original series they're rebooting, as it's bad PR, and downright unprofessional.

Like for example, if they made a "New Super Mario Bros. Super Show," I might be a bit turned off, if the new show runner kept bashing the original, or fans of the original, and bragging about how good their version is.
The original wasn't perfect, and corny, but it would come off disrespectful, off-putting, and like they don't care about the source material.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think people are picking on Cyber too much. While he goes overboard sometimes, and I don't agree with him on everything either, I admit, he has a point on some things, like bad/mediocre reboots are getting overdone, (occasionally a good one will appear) and the "creators" in charge really shouldn't insult fans, or the original series they're rebooting, as it's bad PR, and downright unprofessional.

Like if they made a "New Super Mario Bros. Super Show," I might be a bit turned off, if the new show runner kept bashing the original, or fans of the original, and bragging about how good their version is.
The original wasn't perfect, and corny, but it would come off disrespectful, off-putting, and like they don't care about the source material.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
I think people are picking on Cyber too much. While he goes overboard sometimes, I admit, he has a point on some things, like bad/mediocre reboots are getting overdone, (occasionally a good one will appear) and the "creators" in charge really shouldn't insult fans, as it's bad PR, and downright unprofessional.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky