Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5161021#post_5161021)
At least Onyx Equinox wasn't bashed for not being anime, since like HGS, that is an Anime-ish cartoon as well.

I still feel bad for the creator, if the cast and crew moved the show to VRV or any other platform because anime fans hate cartoons (design -wise), (or if they didn't flex on the whole D-word thing) this wouldn't happen and then Vic Mignogna would still work today. And then I wouldn't see hypocrisy of people liking the Owl House for the same thing HGS gets hated for.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5161021#post_5161021)
At least Onyx Equinox wasn't bashed for not being anime, since like HGS, that is an Anime-ish cartoon as well.

I still feel bad for the creator, if the cast and crew moved the show to VRV or any other platform because anime fans hate cartoons (design wise), (or if they didn't flex on the whole D-word thing) this wouldn't happen and then Vic Mignogna would still work today.
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person