Viewing last 25 versions of post by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
[@TheHappySpaceman](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5156606#post_5156606)
But animation fans these days are ungrateful and snobby. Especially with new content from.

They can't appreciate anything anymore. A different take by a creator, it's bad. When something is similar to another show, it's a ripoff. When it has romance, (unless it has LGBT) it ruins the show. When it goes too long, it needs to end. Omg.

Not to mention they got the virus of "bullying human beings is ok" from toxic SW, TLOU and GOT fans when someone doesn't do good on an adaptation.

And if you want to cancel me, don't. Let me live my goddamn life!
No reason given
Edited by Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
[@TheHappySpaceman](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5156606#post_5156606)
But animation fans these days are ungrateful and snobby. Especially with new content from.

They can't appreciate anything anymore. A different take by a creator, it's bad. When something is similar to another show, it's a ripoff. When it has romance, (unless it has LGBT) it ruins the show. When it goes too long, it needs to end. Omg.

Not to mention they got the virus of "bullying human beings is ok" from toxic SW, TLOU and GOT fans when someone doesn't do good on an adaptation.

And if you want to cancel me, don't.
No reason given

Est. 2012

Not to mention they got the virus of "bullying human beings is ok" when someone doesn't do good on an adaptation.

No reason given

Est. 2012

No reason given

Est. 2012
But animation fans these days are ungrateful and snobby. Especially with new content.

They can't appreciate anything anymore. A different take by a creator, it's bad. When something is similar to another show, it's a ripoff.

No reason given