Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cyborg_pony in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

I saw the teaser for the Buzz Lightyear movie and I'm really not sure. It feels like one of those I know what they're going to do in a few ways... People are speculating as well they removing actual races from the lore as of the cartoon show and replacing them with humans for no real reason, and if so. . . Seems a tad racist to me.

They probably won't have Tim Allen reprising his role.(That worked well for Solo, though that's another dumpster and I'm not a raccoon) So there's some disconnect from such an iconic role to not sound iconic.

The biggest thing; I hate Disney and not willing to really support them even if this one movie is everything I could have wanted in a Buzz Lightyear movie after so much other bullshit.

[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5156568#post_5156568)
Stolen money, and a con artist.
No reason given
Edited by Cyborg_pony