Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Cyborg\_pony](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5151784#post_5151784)
I honestly hope they make her less bitchy, at least.

Seriously, she was still nasty to Adam in afterlife land, after he sacrificed himself, which really didn't make her look good. Some would argue it's just a "character flaw," (to keep her from being a "Sue") but not a well executed one, and she never grows, or learns, nor gets better.

Only thinkg I like about the series is the art/animation. The rest of the series is kinda ehhh... I mean, seriously they have Tri-clops running a cult, and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
[@Cyborg\_pony](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=5151784#post_5151784)
I honestly hope they make her less bitchy, at least.

Seriously, she was still nasty to Adam in afterlife land, after he sacrificed himself, which really didn't make her look good. Some would argue it's just a "character flaw," (to keep her from being a "Sue") but not a well executed one, and she never grows, or learns, nor gets better.

Only think I like about the series is the art/animation. The rest of the series is kinda ehhh... I mean, seriously they have Tri-clops running a cult, and such.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky